Effective April 15, 2019
MediaBooster is a service which intends to grow a user's client's interaction rate. A user can create a page which asks a page visitor to complete certain actions. A page visitor would be presented a continue link upon completion of the requests. Requests could be asking the page visitor to view a certain website or subscribe to a certain YouTube channel. A user can also create a key access page to implement limitations to software or other web apps.
"Boost action" is a request to interact with a media or service.
"Booster page" is a page which hosts Boost actions and provides a limit to content.
"Page creator" is a user which creates a Booster page. Any person can be a Page creator without restriction.
"Page visitor" means any person viewing a web page on the mboost.me domain. This especially includes persons viewing a booster page.
3. How MediaBooster works
This is how MediaBooster works for Page creators
- A user selects a method of growth.
- On the selected method of growth, the user defines limits.
- Defined limits(Boost actions) are sent to the MediaBooster server. The Boost actions are then saved as a group and assigned an ID.
- Page visitors can now view the Boost actions by request and specifying the group ID.
- The user is now a Page creator.
This is how MediaBooster works for Page visitors
- A Page visitor goes to a Booster page. Each Booster page attempts to apply a limit to access content.
- When MediaBooster recognizes the Page visitor has completed all Boost actions, MediaBooster removes the limit to referred content.
4. Google integrations
We use Google Analytics to collect page data such as what page was visited, how a page was interacted with, and how long the page was viewed.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics collection this opt-out link.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, for example so you don’t have to re-enter them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
When you use MediaBooster, we may – by means of cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and/or other similar technologies – automatically collect technical information about the devices and software you use to access the Service, such as the type of Internet browser or mobile device you use, the website or source that linked or referred you to the Service, your IP address or device ID (or other persistent identifier that uniquely identifies your computer or mobile device on the Internet), the operating system of your computer or mobile device, and other similar technical information. These same technologies (or a combination of them) may also be used to help us:
- Compile statistics and analytics about your use and interaction with our service, including interactions with our service and the date/time/length of user visits.
- Gather demographic information about our user base
6. Data we store
When making a request on our service, we store data on the server. Data stored includes your internet protocol address, completed Boost actions, and Booster page limits.
7. Changes to this policy
8. External links
Our service may contain links to external sites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites or applications. Some external links displayed on our service are made by Page creators.